Here is another fantastic baking activity. View the video and follow the recipe below to make delicious cookies.
- 175g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 125g soft butter
- 85g Light brown sugar (I used muscovado)
- 55g Caster Sugar
- 1/2 table spoon vanilla extract
- 1 Egg
- 125g plain chocolate chips (I also used hot chocolate powder, chocolate buttons and honey comb pieces.)
• Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
• Lightly grease baking trays.
• Place all ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
• Place spoonfuls of mixture on the tray well apart to allow for spreading during cooking.
• Bake for 10-12 mins or until golden brown.
• Leave to cool.
• Eat them all or save some in the fridge for later!