Permanent Teaching Vacancies
There are two vacancies for the 2017-2018 school year. One position is immediately permanent. The second position, a developing school post, is fixed-term initially until October. This second position will become permanent once enrolment is confirmed and the position is not required for redeployment.
One position will be a mainstream class teacher (initially) and the other a shared learning support teacher based in our school and working in a nearby scoil Ghaeltachta.
Criteria for the positions is as follows:
- Qualifications and Teaching Experience
- Understanding of and Experience with the Educate Together Ethos
- English and Irish Fluency to a Sufficient Standard
- Experience Delivering the Primary School Curriculum using a Variety of Methodologies
- Experience and Knowledge Related to Supporting Children with Special Education Needs
- Organisational and Planning Skills
- Interpersonal and Classroom Management Skills
A Standard Application Form for Teachers should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date, 10th July. More information is available at www.educationposts.ie.
Substitute Teachers and SNAs
If you are a qualified teacher or SNA, please send your CV, including any Garda vetting details and your Teaching Council Registration, to email@example.com. We will add you to our list of available substitute teachers.